EAP-TTLS (PAP) with Win2K3 domain not working

Petar Marinkovic highl1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 13:15:40 CEST 2009

Ok, that works, many thanks for this :)

What's left for me, I would like to authenticate users in domain with LEAP
and TTLS-GTC. Also, what's needed to make EAP-TTLS with CHAP work? I know
you can't use ntlm_auth for that, so what do I need to put inside users
file? Will creating test user, for example, test Cleartext-Password:= "test"
work?