[eap] ERROR! Our request for tls was NAK'd with a request for tls. Skipping the requested type.

excelsio at gmx.net excelsio at gmx.net
Mon Jun 29 07:46:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Are you using self-signed CA certificate? Did you install it on the phone?

Of course, the certificate is a self-signed CA certificate and it is installed on the phone.
The phone authenticates against the freeradius service without any problem.

But when I want the phone to authenticate or proof the server´s identity with the option "server authentication", the whole process of authentication fails.