New FR server: CentOS 5 or Ubuntu 8

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:53:20 CET 2009

Im a bit biased towards ubuntu, but i can say from experience that it
is relatively easy to implement in ubuntu. My limited experience with
centos has been with squid and websense, which was quite annoying to
implement. (packages didn't exist/were too old)

--
Random quote of the week/month/whenever i get to updating it:
"Opportunity knocked. My doorman threw him out." - Adrienne Gusoff

"At school you don't get parole, good behavior only brings a longer
sentence." - The History Boys