New FR server: CentOS 5 or Ubuntu 8

SDamron sdamron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:56:03 CET 2009

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=252725

I built this for some of our customers, so it has a daloRADIUS web
interface that is customized to the company I work for.  It uses
MySQL/Ubuntu 8.04LTS, FreeRADIUS 1.1.7 (because I wanted to use only
signed binaries) and works quite well.  It really isn't anything
special, just a prebuild VMware appliance that makes things eaiser.