eap-tls configuration not running...

fabien.crettaz at novelis.com fabien.crettaz at novelis.com
Tue Mar 3 16:30:02 CET 2009

Hello
Thanks for you response, what should I set as Auth-Type, as 'Auth-Type :=
eap' is not recommended (cf. coment in eap.conf) ?
Fabien

NOVELIS

Fabien Crettaz
IT System and Infrastructure
Novelis Automotive, Painted & Specialities

Novelis Switzerland SA
CH - 3960 Sierre, Switzerland
phone: +41 (0)27 457 7164
fax: +41 (0)27 457 7105
e-mail: fabien.crettaz at novelis.com
http://www.novelis.ch

<tnt at kalik.net>
Sent by:
freeradius-users-bounces+fabien.crettaz=novelis.com at lists.freeradius.org
03.03.2009 15:40
Please respond to
FreeRadius users mailing list <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>

cc

Subject
Re: eap-tls configuration not running...

>I've got a problem with my eap-tls configuration : the server is
accepting
>the device (  rad_check_password: Auth-Type = Accept, accepting the
user),
>but it doesn't connect to the to access-point (HP Procurve).

You broke EAP trying to force Auth-Type Accept.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See