SV: SV: SV: No known good password

Ove Fagerheim ove.fagerheim at helgelandskraft.no
Wed Mar 4 09:45:58 CET 2009

Thank you Ivan,

I figured that out after actually *reading* your post, unfortunately I'm a little bit stressed at the moment.

After uncommenting the entry, FreeRadius does not start. Errors:

E:\FreeRADIUS.net\bin>radiusd -X
Starting - reading configuration files ...
reread_config:  reading radiusd.conf
Errors reading /freeradius/etc/raddb: No such file or directory
Errors reading radiusd.conf
(what a clever way to get rid of errors)

The application is installed in the "E:\freeradius.net" folder. Still a whole bunch of files in the "bin" and "lib" directories defines a prefix to "prefix=/freeradius". Is there a bug in the installation script or has someone actually changed the name of the installation folder?

Anyway, I changed all files in tn the "bin" directory to read "prefix=/freeradius.net", and restarted the service. That didn't help. I even tried to reboot the server without any luck. So I guess it's the ".la"-files in the lib directory that is the problem. I am reluctant to manually change these entries sinse the usage of these files are not obvious to me (yet).

And yes, I'm reading the documentation as best as I can ;-)
Ove