SV: SV: SV: No known good password

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Wed Mar 4 11:21:38 CET 2009

Oh, this is Windows. Uninstall the whole thing. You can download that
version in default configuration from freeradius.net. Do fresh install.
Just edit clients.conf and users file.

Windows version supports mysql but not much more. You are far better of
with current (Linux) version.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP