SV: SV: SV: SV: No known good password

Nicolas Goutte nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de
Wed Mar 4 11:40:57 CET 2009

Am 04.03.2009 um 11:24 schrieb Ove Fagerheim:

> Hmm, that gives me a policy problem, my company *does not* use Linux.

If you do not mean "only Windows", see the other options, like for
examples MacOS, BSD, Solaris: http://wiki.freeradius.org/Platforms

> Is there any Windows ports out there? I've checked "http://
> download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/aaa/", but I'm
> uncertain which folder to select and which files to download
>
> Ove

Have a nice day!

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841