Rejections

Jack D. Martin Jr. jack.d.martin at magicwisp.com
Wed Mar 4 17:20:59 CET 2009

I wasn't questioning your skills - trust me.  I have read many of your
to me.  I am just looking for a solution.  Basically what I have is a
billing solution that automatically suspends customers by scrambling their
passwords.  When that happens - I don't want the customers to be rejected,
but to be assigned to a different group.  Is that a better way of asking?
What I am looking for is to not reject people with bad passwords, but to
assign them a particular IP pool.

Jack Martin
Magic Wireless Internet Service Providers LLC
P.O. Box 278
104 W. Main
Oilton, OK 74052
www.magicwisp.com