Can we do sql just once during eap-tls handshake

Johan F2 johan.finnved at stek.se
Thu Mar 5 17:28:44 CET 2009

Both authorize:sql and sql:authorize cause an error "Failed to find module".

Plain
    sql
or
    sql authorize {
    }
lead to the documented post-auth behaviour of sql (that is writing to log).

I have not found any documentation about forcing a module into running code
for
for another phase (authorize when doing post-auth).