Solved Can we do sql just once during eap-tls handshake

Johan F2 johan.finnved at stek.se
Thu Mar 5 18:16:15 CET 2009

It works!

Now there is only one database access per authetication.

The relevant part of the config is now:
	authorize {

		eap
	}

	authenticate {
 		eap
	}

	post-auth {
		sql.authorize
		if (notfound) {
			fail

Somewhat un-obvious but thanks alot for the help!
(But I guess setting Auth-method to Reject in the database no longer works.)

/Johan