Config. Help please - ldap and Active Directory

Leighton Man l.j.man at hud.ac.uk
Fri Mar 6 15:22:44 CET 2009

  Huh?  It compiles on 3-4 different Solaris boxes that I have access to.

  Did you run "make" from the TOP directory, or by cd'ing to src/lib?

  Alan DeKok.

Tried "gmake" from the top directory and "gcc -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DNDEBUG -D_LIBRADIUS -I/export/home/cmsxljm/freeradius-server-2.1.3/src -c dict.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/dict.o" (copy and paste from the gmake output) from the src/libs directory. Same error both times.

Leighton