radius proxy senario

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Mar 9 13:38:25 CET 2009

Hi,

> if ("%{User-Name}" =~ /"^ABC\/"/ ) {

if ("%{User-Name}" =~ /^ABC\// ) {

read a few online regex resources.

> ++? if ("%{User-Name}" =~ /"^ABC\/"/)
>         expand: %{User-Name} -> ABC/userid at my_realm
> ? Evaluating ("%{User-Name}" =~ /"^ABC\/"/) -> FALSE
> ++? if ("%{User-Name}" =~ /"^ABC\/"/) -> FALSE

this clearly states that the regex didnt match. you should scratch your head, ponder
why, then check your regex.  there are some current quirks and bugs in 2.1.3 with
regex - but this sort of form works in 2.1.3 okay ( i have several running)

your summary is right though - logically its all okay in your head - you look
for stuff beginning with ABC and then rewrite that logically (not for real!)
in the engine to be @another_realm which the realm module then handles.

alan