TLS Session Cache

Fernando fbernal at um.es
Mon Mar 9 13:40:56 CET 2009

tnt at kalik.net wrote:
> You enable that on your AP not your radius server.

No, in the AP you can use PMKSA caching. I want session resumption in
EAP-TLS which is enabled in RADIUS server. In Freeradius version 2.1.1 I
have seen that there is a section cache ...

cache {
                              #
                              #  Enable it.  The default is "no".
                              #  Deleting the entire "cache" subsection
                              #  Also disables caching.
                              #
                              #  You can disallow resumption for a
                              #  particular user by adding the following
                              #  attribute to the control item list:
                              #
                              #                Allow-Session-Resumption = No
                              #
                              #  If "enable = no" below, you CANNOT
                              #  enable resumption for just one user
                              #  by setting the above attribute to "yes".
                              #
                              enable = no

I want to know if  TLS session resumption could be enabled in freeradius
2.0.2