Config. Help please - ldap and Active Directory

Leighton Man l.j.man at hud.ac.uk
Tue Mar 10 15:57:06 CET 2009

>   see "man unlang".  The syntax and examples are documented.

Read it many times. The problem is not the documentation, which is great, but my understanding which isn't!
I'm working on it but finding it heavy going.

>    ldap_staff
>    if (ok) {
>       update reply {
>       }
>    }
>    else {
>      ldap_student
>      if (ok) {
>         update reply {
>         }
>      }
>      else {
>           reject
>      }
>    }

Logic now working correctly - Many thanks
Final problem is to return reply attributes in the access accept message. As a test I added Reply-Message := "User is staff" in the update reply section and the server duly added it to the next access challenge message. I assume I need something in the post-auth section?
How do I pass information about which ldap instance was successful in the authorize section to post-auth?

Leighton