Version 2.1.4 has been released

John Center john.center at villanova.edu
Tue Mar 10 22:13:46 CET 2009

Hi Alan,

Another thing I noticed, if you set WITH_VMPS=no, it isn't consistent:

"listen.c", line 1795: undefined symbol: RAD_LISTEN_VQP
cc: acomp failed for listen.c
gmake[4]: *** [listen.lo] Error 1

This code is not surrounded with #defines:

                         if (this->type == RAD_LISTEN_VQP) {
                                 sock = this->data;
                                 if (server_ipaddr.af == AF_UNSPEC) {
                                         server_ipaddr = sock->ipaddr;