AD Integration Doc

Colantuoni, Robert rgc at buffalo.edu
Wed Mar 11 13:34:21 CET 2009

I was also bitten by the bug where ntlm_auth returns a bad NT_KEY. It took me a few hours of searching the mailing lists before I stumbled across this thread:

http://marc.info/?l=freeradius-users&m=123455952011812&w=2

If there were a warning or mention of the issue on the how-to page, it would help users who are just starting to integrate their radius server with AD.

http://wiki.freeradius.org/FreeRADIUS_Active_Directory_Integration_HOWTO

I would have edited the page myself, but it doesn't look like it's a public wiki. Thanks to the radius guys for a great piece of software.

Robert G Colantuoni
CIT - Operational Support Services
University at Buffalo
rgc at buffalo.edu