Suse rpm in 2.1.4

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Mar 11 15:23:55 CET 2009

Norbert Wegener wrote:
> autoreconf on suse  does not seem to work and I commented it out in the
> specfile.

  I have no idea why it doesn't work.  In any case, the "configure"
scripts that are shipped with the server *work*.  Why use "autoreconf"?

> otp.conf does not seem to exist any longer,

  It's been moved to raddb/modules/otp

> /usr/sbin/raddebug must be applied.

  Yes.

> With these little modifications of the suse specfile 2.1.4 builds on
> suse 10.3.

  I'll commit the fixes later today.

> bugs.freeradius.org still seems to be unavailable, therefore I post the
> patch here.

  Ok.  We're looking at getting another bug tracking system set up.  It
appears that bugs.freeradius.org is down permanently, likely with all of
the bugs lost.