Freeradius 2.1-1: failure modes

leopold vova_b at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 18:18:29 CET 2009

No luck.
For some reason unlang does not catch SQL fail return code.

Only if there is no failure I see it is evaluating return code it prints in
debug mode
++? if (fail)
? Evaluating (fail) -> FALSE

But when SQL return really fails it does not evaluate this condition and
nothing is printed in debug mode.

I even tried without any if statements just to see how to force it not to
respond,but the server always returns Access-Reject
Tried to replace number 256 with Do-Not-Respond string and still no luck.
		update control {
			Response-Packet-Type = Do-Not-Respond
		}

What could be the issue?