Log says "duplicate requests", CPU maxing out

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Mar 11 21:18:50 CET 2009

Hi,

> The debug output for one such client is below:
> (chap/mschap/suffix returns noop. I don't know what that means.)

'no operation' - they had nothing to do, didnt see anything to do
or didnt need to do anything (in basic speak).  if your system is
configured for one or 2 types of known auth then you can remove
these - if you are planning on doing anything with suffix
(usually proxy) then you need suffix. if you are using chap or
mschap then likewise.

whats the CPU speed?  Whats the benchmark on it for openssl
operations?

alan