Running an external script

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 12:18:53 CET 2009

Hi,

> Thanks for your reply, Ivan. So I don't need to "update control" to
> place a user in a vlan? If I can safely remove this section, that's my
> problem solved - thanks.

this sort of stuff needs to go into the RADIUS REPLY. you can use
eg PERL to do this, see the examples that come with the server - you
need to populate $RAD_REPLY.  stick 'perl' into the post_auth
section of the relevant virtual host (sites-enabled/* file) and
ensure that the perl module gets loaded up (radiusd -X) and
ensure that the post_auth section for perl and the post_auth
routine in the perl code is set.

alan