Reply with group attribute

Markus Wernig listener at wernig.net
Fri Mar 13 15:20:36 CET 2009

Hi Ivan, thanks for your help

Unfortunately I don't know where to put that line.
If I put it into the users file, in the DEFAULT section like this:

DEFAULT Auth-Type = System
	Class := "%{Group}",
	Fall-Through = 1

The reply looks like this (at least in the logfile):

Packet-Type = Access-Accept
Fri Mar 13 15:54:45 2009
	Class := 0x

So, afaict, the group attribute doesn't make it into the reply.
Where should I put that line? Do I need to echo it?

thx again
/markus