trying to use Post-Auth-Type REJECT to insert users

Dave Sinclair jmb287 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 01:03:19 CET 2009

Hi,

Their isnt' a backup.....

So I'm having problems with:

      postauth_query = "INSERT INTO ${authcheck_table} VALUES
(NULL,'%{User-Name}','Password', '==',
'%{User-Password:-Chap-Password}');"
        postauth_query = "INSERT INTO ${usergroup_table} values
('%{User-Name}','Dynamic','');"

I want BOTH SQL statements to insert data.  At present the first
INSERT runs, but the second one doesn't.  I cant seem to sort out how
to do in unlang.

help ??  thanks