Some help with the Users file

Josh Hiner josh at remc1.org
Mon Mar 16 17:28:52 CET 2009

I want to make it so that users who use eap-peapv0 have to be in the
wireless group to logon. I have this set in the users file:
DEFAULT        Called-Station-Id =~ "CCISD-REMC1", Group != "wireless",
Auth-Type := Reject

This works great buuut I have successfully setup eap-tls. What is the
appropriate way to continue to limit users to be in the wireless group
to connect?

I have the common name of the certificate set to the users login so if a
user logs in with the username "josh" then that is the common name of
the certificate. Will Freeradius use this same username to check against
the wireless group?

I dont want to break eap-tls with the above DEFAULT statement. Any
advice would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time!!! -Josh