FreeRadius with Postgresql

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Mar 17 12:05:09 CET 2009

Hi,
> Please link me to a resources on how to make FreeRadius to work with postgreSQL on Ubuntu 8.04 LTS?

follow the usual MySQL/SQL stuff - just use postgres instead -

ie

1) install postgres
2) configure postgres
3) install FreeRADIUS with postgres support
4) configure FreeRADIUS

part 4 will need the SQL tables etc as supplied in the freeradius source
to populate the DB. you will then need to configure a suitable user access
rule for your chosen DB user (in usual postgres way). then edit the sql.conf
file etc to call postgres module. edit postgres files (eg dialup.conf) with
correct user/pass/table details

alan