Relaying of accounting requests between Freeradius servers

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Mar 17 16:04:04 CET 2009

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>

>> I have finally been able to upgrade my secondary freeradius server to
>> 2.1.3 and I must commend everyone on their hard work, the changes are
>> great :)
>>

> any reason why not 2.1.4 ? :-)

Because there isn't a valid 2.1.4 tar file? Which leads me to the
question what's happening with it? The 2.1.4 file that's currently on
the download server has a VERSION file specifying 2.1.5. So we've either
need a 2.1.5 tar file or a 2.1.4 tar file with a 2.1.4 VERSION file.
Hopefully the 2.1.4 tar file that's there now has the 2.1.4 build fixes
which were reported (I think it does).

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?