No subject

ahmed adel ahmedadel4eg at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 16:54:30 CET 2009

Dear All
       I hope anyone can help me with these errors I have in the
radius.log file:

Error: rlm_sql_getvpdata: database query error
Error: rlm_sql (sql): SQL query error; rejecting user
Error: rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't update SQL accounting ALIVE record -
00000

    I am using freeradius 1.1.7 with freetds and MSSQL 2005 as the
backend database, the radius receives interim accounting update packets
to calculate users utlized bandwidth and the data is inserted into the
MSSQL database using SQL Procedures.

    Does anyone knows what may cause these errors to occure, note that
when I run radius -X most of the update statements return with status
ok and for the statements that return with this error, they run fine
from the MSSQL console.

Thanks in advance
Ahmed Adel