Help with a redirect / splash page for sign up

Dave Sinclair jmb287 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:44:17 CET 2009

Maybe not perfect for this list, but I gotta think somone on here has
done this before.

We just got handed over 500 DSL subscribers.  Old ISP is dead, no
records, no accounting data. Just the ATM PVC's are on our network.

I'm trying to figure out how to do a one time redirect so that they
sign up into our billing system and once thats done then they have
internet access.

I'm willing to pay reasonable $$ for somone that knows how to do this
using open source tools and our cisco routers.

Mucho thanks for the help.