AW: AW: gigawords and bandwith

Lars eaglelw at gmx.de
Wed Mar 18 19:50:25 CET 2009

> So... get the NAS to send it.  Or buy a NAS that semds it.

I hoped that one of you can give me a hint on how.

> See the NAS documentation for instructions on using RADIUS to limit
> bandwidth.

I wrote the version and the kind of NAS before, so I hoped it could be true
that one of all the guys here did it before with the same configuration.
The documentation of the NAS is not detailed enough to get the needed
information!

I wrote in freeradius-users also, but i think I can not get the list, but I
subscribed to it and send to it without errors - so I ask here again.

Regards
Lars