MacOS X Leopard version of FR crashing with segmentation fault

Randall Newman rnewman at waksman.rutgers.edu
Wed Mar 18 21:47:51 CET 2009

I looked at the permissions but everything looks ok, so still not sure
why the -x  and -xx options are not working, but that's not my main
problem. I did notice one strange thing in the log shortly before one
of the segmentation faults. Not sure if its related but perhaps
someone here can shed some light:

radiusd(32122,0xa0479720) malloc: *** error for object 0x1d3610:
incorrect checksum for freed object - object was probably modified
after being freed.

Thanks.

-Randy