dear everyone..

Nizar Zulmi siapa_bilang_emailku_panjang at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 08:21:24 CET 2009

iam a new bie freeradius user, i have a duty from my lecture to build a hotspot captive portal using chillispot and freeradius. now i make it, chilispot and freeradius working well on ubuntu machine, but the problem is my lecture want me to do stress test on the radius server to make sure that the system is still working well in any condition..

i still confused how to perform the stress test...anyone help me please..thank you for your attentionsorry for bad english :D