Reply-Name/Message with own values (FR 2.0.5)

Jan Strauch waynel at web.de
Thu Mar 19 18:05:54 CET 2009

Hello world !!!

First : I used the search, but it did not help me.

I would like to change the reply-Messages of sqlcounter. Looked in the list and the www, but
there was not really a useful info. And like always I can not solve the problem.

Tried :

sqlcounter Duration {
        counter-name = Duration
                check-name = Card-Duration
                sqlmod-inst = sql
                key = User-Name
                reset = never
                reply-message = "Hail Satan"
        query = "SELECT unix_timestamp(now())-min(unix_timestamp(acctstarttime)) FROM radacct WHERE UserName='%{%k}'"
}

and got :

rlm_sqlcounter: (Check item - counter) is less than zero
rlm_sqlcounter: Rejected user test, check_item=1000, counter=20098
++[Duration] returns reject
  Found Post-Auth-Type Reject
<........>
Sending Access-Reject of id 103 to 127.0.0.1 port 38075
        Reply-Message = "Your maximum never usage time has been reached"

the same with
reply-name = Mikrotik-Xmit-Limit
or reply-name = some other values

Is there a list somewhere, where I can see the reply-names with corresponding reply-messages ?
Is there a way to change these messages ? most of our customers are germans and their english is worse than mine.
It would be nice to give them german messages and spanish for the spanish.

Thanks

Jan