Login to Cisco devices through freeradius

Bruno Noronha bhnoronha at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 13:04:44 CET 2009

Sorry but what you said doesn't make any sense to me. The default config
didn't work. How can you explain the same alarms even after changing the
permissions to everyone? The message containing "permission denied"
remains..It's strange, unless I have forgotten to change permission of a
directory. I was expecting something like "unsecure permissions" which
didn't happen.