unlang question

Bruce_M_Richardson at biscuits.com Bruce_M_Richardson at biscuits.com
Fri Mar 20 14:32:47 CET 2009

> if(("%{request:Service-Type}" == 'whatever') &&
> ("%{request:Stripped-User-Name}" !~
> /visitor[0-9]?[0-9]/i)) {
>                reject
> }

> I don't think naked attribute names were supported in 2.0.5..

Thanks Ivan and Arran , in fact there is only one Service-Type (Login-User
).

so I changed my authorize section to ...

        authorize {
                #
                preprocess
                prefix
                eap {
                        ok = return
                        }
                ldap
# Just the Visitors please !!
                if("%{request:Stripped-User-Name}" !~
/visitor[0-9]?[0-9]/i) {reject}
                expiration
                logintime
        }

and now radiusd will not start ..

/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/all[182]: EOF reached without closing
brace for section server starting at line 115
Errors reading /usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf

I've also tried Ivan's version with the same results.

Commenting out the 'if' statement fixes the issue, and I can't see any
missing braces.
Am I putting it in the wrong place, or is the syntax wrong ?

Bruce

 Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.  They may contain material protected by legal professional or other privilege. If you receive it in error, please delete it from your system, make no copies of it, do not disclose its contents to any third party or use it for your own or any other person's benefit. Please advise the sender of its receipt as soon as possible. Although this email and its attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the company for any loss or damage arising from receipt or use thereof. Any opinions expressed that do not relate to the official business of the company are those of the author, not the United Biscuits group of companies.

United Biscuits (UK) Limited Registered in England number 2506007 Registered Office: Hayes Park, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8EE