Login to Cisco devices through freeradius

Leighton Man l.j.man at hud.ac.uk
Fri Mar 20 15:13:57 CET 2009

	There is nothing related to eap to comment out in these files...
	Should I create a certificate? Is it compulsory?

Hi,
I've just struggled through all this so it's nice to try and help. Always take note of the FIRST error message in the debug. The later ones can be confusing if you don't understand what's going on.
Your problem seems to be that the server can't read the certificate files. If they aren't there, it won't be able to. When I compiled freeradius it generated test certificates itself (after tweaking the Makefile). Are you using the latest version?

You must have certificates to do SSL. They live in the raddb/certs directory.

Regards,

Leighton