Windows Authentication and Authorization via LDAP on FreeRadius v2.1.4 Configuration Help!!!

Edwin Isada eisada at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 17:29:26 CET 2009

Thanks for all the info and missed reading the comments at the end of the
radiusd.conf.  I uncommented out the ldap portions of
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled.   My config in modules section is

ldap {
                        server = "ciq-dc1.ciq.com"
                        port = 636
                        identity = "ciq\\radius"
                        password = "password"
                        basedn = "dc=ciq,dc=com"
        filter =
"(&(objectCategory=user)(samaccountname=%{user-name})(memberOf=cn=MIS-Admins-All,OU=MIS
Admin,DC=CIQ,DC=COM))"
                        access_attr = "samAccountName"
                        ldap_connections_number = 5
                        timeout = 4
                        timelimit = 3
                        }

However, I'm getting some errors when running in debug mode.  Here they are:

/usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf[644]: Failed to link to module 'rlm_ldap':
rlm_ldap.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or dire
ctory
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[163]: Failed to find module
"ldap".
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[62]: Errors parsing authorize
section.
 }
Errors initializing modules

Am I missing something here...