copy-acct-to-home-server

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Tue Mar 24 21:09:55 CET 2009

>I wish  to configure 1 proxy radius server and 2 backend radius servers. One
>backend server is the real database for aauth and billing. The other one is
>inside a traffic shapper.  I want to duplicate all accounting packets  to
>this trafic shapper. After reading many times the proxy.conf and
>/sites-availables files, I can not forward all request to the traffic shaper
>until now.
>Does someone has a clear example for this kind of configuration?

Configute realm ts { ...} on proxy server with details of traffic shaper.
Make sure that raddb/modules/detail is set to write to same detail file
copy-acct-to-home-server is going to read it from (they are different by
default) and that detail is enabled in accounting (it is by default).
Add:

update control {
     Proxy-To-Realm := ts
}