custom sql query

Sandra H. ellbom1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:17:33 CET 2009

Hello,
We have a database that contains usernames and password that we want to auth
from using a web app we have.
I have tried all kinds of config's in the sql.conf file and still get fails

I have turned on sqltrace and here is the error we currently get, its not
much...

rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 2
rlm_sql (sql): SQL query error; rejecting user
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 2

Right now to retrieve username and password...(sql script) we use this from
sql query   select Username, Password from Contact where length(Username) >
0;

How do I slap that into sql.conf to make it work for simply just
username/password auth?

Any help would be appreciated.