API

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Mar 26 10:20:33 CET 2009

Hi,

> Please I'd like to know if with freeradius-server-2.1.3 , i must
> install freeradius-ldap before synchronize a ldap database to my
> radius server;
> Is-it necessary also to install freeradius-dialupadmin before creating An API?
> These two modules aren't integrated in freeradius-server-2.1.3 ?
> thank you for your help.

as you are talking about -ldap and -dialupadmin I guess that you are talking
about special packaged version of FreeRADIUS for your chosen distribution?

if you are talking purely freeradius-server - as from the source
page itself, then, depending on what devel/support packages you have
already installed, then it will be built with what you have...and
you get as much as you want or need.

regarding these -ldap and -dialupadmin packages - if you want to have
LDAP support, then YES you need that ldap bit.  if you want web-based
control of SQL stuff then you need the dialupadmin. or write your own.

alan