proxy questions

Sebastien Boucher cannibalist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:44:05 CET 2009

thanks !!

unfortunately i was not the one who installed our current freeradius
and i have to add that i am quickly learning how to use it :)

i installed v2.x on another server works like a charm .. but i have to
make it work on the current one for the moment, would adding an entry
in the users file help ?

thanks again

seb