about VSA attribute

Tseveendorj tseveendorj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 02:43:41 CET 2009

Hello Ivan Kalik

Thank you very much for your help.

I didn't implement 2 different attribute on the one user by myself. I was trying to do following

If packet goes to subnet 192.168.0.0/24 then router should use policy-map 512Kbps.
If packet goes to subnet any then router  should use policy-map 256Kbps.

Note: policy-map already done on cisco router.

How to define above policy in the FreeRADIUS.

Best regards,
Tseveen.