Freeradius 2.1.5 and LDAP+EAP-TLS problem.

Ville Leinonen ville.leinonen at solodel.com
Mon Mar 30 08:18:44 CEST 2009

Hi,

We have openldap which includes our machine accounts. We
have also computer certificates. Now what i want to do that freeradius,
checks authorization against ldap and authenticate against certificates.

I have tested to put ldap to authorization section and eap to authentication
section, but this wont work. I have also tested to put both ldap and eap to
authorization section, but ldap wont return reject if user's noot found.

Is there any method to return reject for authorization section if user not
found in ldap and stop processing there? Or is there any other method to do this?

We also have printers, which uses 802.1x mac-auth.

Br,

Ville Leinonen