Freeradius 2.1.5 and LDAP+EAP-TLS problem.

Ville Leinonen ville.leinonen at solodel.com
Mon Mar 30 13:36:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

Maybe im not started this post clearly. So i try open again what i want to do.

I have a computer certificates.
I also have openldap and that ldap includes my computer accounts.

Now I want to use those certificates to authenticate
computers and get authorization information inside my ldap. If
computers dont have account in my ldap it's rejected.

But if i put only ldap in my authorization section radius gives:

"No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the
request: Rejecting the user"

If i put also eap in authorization section, the radius uses eap
for authorization and give access-accept. Even if user not found
in ldap.

Br,

Ville