ldap+freeradius

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Mon Mar 30 22:20:37 CEST 2009

David N'DAKPAZE wrote:
> I am re-intalling freeradius and when I run make after ./configure
> --disable-shared I have this:
Don't make matters worse by trying to defeat loadable modules. Go back
and figure out why the loader can't find the modules. A good place to
start is looking to see what libdir was defined as when you ran
configure and/or look to see where the modules were installed when you
ran "make install" (should be the same place and by default is
/usr/lib/freeradius). Are the modules there? Was rpath set when the
modules were linked? Was ldconfig run so the loader knows where to find
them?

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?