MySQL and PEAP not talking

Doe Hoe doehoe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 02:32:15 CEST 2009

Thanks Alan and Ivan

I did READ the file. In fact I READ hundreds of files, threads and
forums. And this is how I managed to get as far as I did without
having any prior knowledge AT ALL.
My question above was the first time I ASKED to you guys. The problem
is that there is so much information to take in and its extremely easy
to miss something.

Anyway, I managed to do exactly what you told me and it worked. Now
I'm off to READ about how to setup accounting.

Kind Regards,
Doron