rlm_perl DBI problems

Alexander Kosykh avkosykh at gmail.com
Fri May 1 11:17:41 CEST 2009

Thnx for your answer.
And there can I ask about perl module?

-----Original Message-----
From: freeradius-users-bounces+avkosykh=gmail.com at lists.freeradius.org
[mailto:freeradius-users-bounces+avkosykh=gmail.com at lists.freeradius.org] On
Behalf Of Ivan Kalik
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:48 PM
To: FreeRadius users mailing list
Subject: RE: rlm_perl DBI problems

> Back to my problem with perl
> Then I comment my own module rejectlog in sites-enable/mysite FR begin to
> work fine at least 18 hours.
> Some ideas why it can bring an error in DBI if it's sub function in perl
> don't use DBI at all?

Please don't ask perl debugging questions on this list.

> Any other offers how to log reject users in special format?

rlm_linelog.

> I don't want log rejected user in radius.log file. In my case it for
> radius
> system log - not for users. I've try to turn on log only badpassword users
> but it log all good and bad password users L bug in FR?
> Thers part of my config
> log {
> destination = files
> file = ${logdir}/radius.log
> stripped_names = no
> auth = yes
> auth_badpass = yes
> auth_goodpass = no
> }

This will log only usernames for good login and username + password for
bad passwords/wrong username/etc. If you don't want good logins - run a
cron job that deletes all the lines containing Login OK.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See