Configuring Freeradius

jon jon free9360 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 17:17:29 CEST 2009

Hi,
I am new to freeradius. I am trying to get my freeradius server setup but I
find I am having trouble. I am running slackware 12.1 as my OS and running
freeradius version 2.1.5. All I want to do is get started on the right
track. My question is the three main config files I need to edit are
clients.conf, users.conf, and radiusd.conf, right? I did the radtest from
the command line and get a accept reject message. Can anyone just tell me
what I have to change to get me started off in the right direction?

Thanks, jon