buffered-sql doesn't make sense to me

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Mon May 4 21:37:55 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I'm trying to set up buffered-sql on my test freeradius server.  I've
been reading the example config files, but I'm confused because the
buffered-sql example seems to be incomplete.

The example "buffered-sql" file says to use one virtual server to log to
the detail file, and another virtual server to read from it.  But, there
is no example config file supplied for logging to the detail file.  The
only example given is the one for reading from it (i.e. the buffered-sql
file)

How do I configure buffered-sql?

Also, decoupled-accounting appears to me to be very similar to
buffered-sql.  If it's not, how is it different?

Regards,

Ranbir

--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu
Linux 2.6.27.21-170.2.56.fc10.x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux