checking authorization in the duration of connection

David david at netexpertise.eu
Tue May 5 19:54:54 CEST 2009

Hi Ivan,

This is outdated since Freeradius 2 but the basics remain true, ie:
Create a new record each time an accounting update is received to get (as
much as possible) an up-to-date database, especially when sessions last for
a long time. This helps to get an updated traffic every hour for instance.

I'll write a new version as soon as I get a chance for FR2.

David

> what about this document?
> http://www.netexpertise.eu/en/freeradius/daily-accounting.html

Outdated. Freeradius has gigaword accounting enabled by default now.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See