Still having problems with Active Directory FreeRADIUS integration

Davies, Mike mike.davies at fredmeyer.com
Fri May 8 23:41:51 CEST 2009

We're still having problems getting FreeRADIUS and AD to integrate in our test lab.

We followed the link Ivan sent, http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.html.

I've attached a file that has the output of the radiusd-X and the contents of the configuration files.

Thanks,
Mike Davies

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.